Assesses Customer Experience Strategy & Capability as the first step to achieving positive behavioural change.
- Firstly we review how the Customer Experience is articulated within the organisation: Is it documented? Is it aligned to the brand proposition? Is it unique to your brand? Is it defined for every interaction?
- Secondly we assess the current CX capability within the organisation.
- Simple two-step process which can be executed across a whole organisation, selected teams or individuals
- Identifies key blockers and subsequent areas of improvement required to deliver positive change
- Enables development of a tailored programme that will deliver visual change to behaviour and have subsequent commercial impact.
Mirror-Image assessment is conducted through face to face meetings, online surveys, telephone interviews and workshops. The assessment looks at five key areas:
The assessment can be used for individuals, departments or a whole organisation.
Following the assessment process ABCG will produce a GBAR report:
Gaps – identifying areas for improvement
Blocks – identify potential blocks in the organisation which can inhibit or restrict performance and change
Assets – establish and recognise key assets within the individual, department or organisation
Recommendations – recommend process to ensure CX transformation.
- Brand proposition & values
- Customer touchpoints
- CX journey mapping
- CX EQ connection
- Vision & belief
- EQ & style
- Data usage
- L&D alignment
- Skill conversion
- Line support
- Impact measure