Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and continue to use you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term Ashton Brand Consulting/us/we refers to the owner of the website.
The registered address is:
Ashton Brand Consulting Ltd
The term “me” refers to the user of the website.
1. The content of the website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You may not create a link to this website without written permission from Ashton Brand Consulting.
7. Usage of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.